IPM France, member of the 2018 Bpifrance Excellence networkIPM France stands out for its growth!
IPM France stands out by its growth and joins the Bpifrance Excellence network!
At the 4th edition of bpifrance inno generation on October 11, 2018 at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, Nicolas Dufourcq, Bpifrance CEO, awarded IPM France this diploma for excellence.
Bpifrance Excellence is a network of 4,000 entrepreneurs driven by a thirst for freedom and a will to undertake without limits. From the start-up to the SME, the network companies were chosen by the Bpifrance project managers for their dynamism and their will to grow in France and internationally.
To support each entrepreneur member of the network, Bpifrance Excellence offers a range of specific services:
- a digital social network that aims to boost interaction between members,
- networking events throughout France,
- high-level training courses in partnership with experts and leading business schools such as HEC, EM Lyon or the Kedge Business School,
- a Business Centre and Business Lounge in the heart of Paris that members can book free of charge for their appointments and events,
- privileged partnerships with the press such as Les Echos and La Tribune.